Attorney John M. Anderson, Esq. began his legal career in Southern California after graduating cum laude from Whittier Law School and passing the California bar on his first attempt. His reputation as a premier attorney landed him on Southern California's Super Lawyers Rising Stars list since 2013.
Mr. Anderson represents clients in business formation, business litigation, and personal injury. He is a panel member of the Legal Aid Society of Orange County's referral service providing legal assistance to low-income individuals. He is also of-counsel to Mazis & Park (a Los Angeles firm), and the Law Offices of Manuel Reynoso (a Bay Area firm) handling litigation and trial cases.
While in college, Mr. Anderson began his legal career working for a local law firm. He continued his legal experience throughout law school when he worked as a law clerk for a large law firm providing personal injury, business litigation, and bankruptcy services to individuals and small businesses nationwide. Mr. Anderson continues his legal practice by providing specialized assistance to his client's legal matters.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Business Formation
- California State Bar, 2009
- Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2010
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. cum laude - 2009
- California State University, Fresno, California
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association